Organized jointly by the VIPS and MIDA labs
This is the first cycle of scientific seminars
aimed at disseminating the know-how acquired by the
VIPS and MIDA researchers in these last years.
The seminars are particularly addressed to PhD students, but open to all researchers. Each seminar will typically be held in one hour and will be focused on one specific topic.
The partecipation is free and encouraged.
1st Seminar, 7th of March 2006
- "An inversion software for the analysis of solar X-ray spectra within the
NASA RHESSI Mission", Anna Maria Massone (CNR - INFM, LAMIA, Genova)
2nd Seminar, 21th of March 2006
- "Rigorous computing in Computer Vision", Michela Farenzena (Dipartimento di Informatica, UniversitÓ di Verona)
3rd Seminar, 11th of April 2006
- "Robust background modelling with stationary or moving camera", Andrea Colombari (Dipartimento di Informatica, UniversitÓ di Verona)
4th Seminar, 9th of May 2006
- "A linear method for solving non-linear inverse scattering problems of
interest in microwave tomography", Riccardo Aramini (Dipartimento di Matematica,
UniversitÓ di Trento)
5th Seminar, 23th of May 2006
- "Particle filters for the analysis of magnetoencephalography (MEG) time
series", Alberto Sorrentino (Dipartimento di Fisica, UniversitÓ
6th Seminar, 16th of June 2006
- "Coupled semi hidden Markov model for interactions analysis", Marco Cristani (Dipartimento di Informatica, UniversitÓ di Verona)
Location and Schedule
All the seminars will be held in the Department of Computer Science, Verona.
Room: "Aula Verde"
Information on how to reach our department
are presented in this page.
For any other information, please send an email to email@example.com